Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's new?

Hey everyone! So here I am back on Maui after 3 months of traveling and spending time with beautiful people! Thomas and Nate had been planning an "adventure" for the last couple months...which seemed like the perfect time for me to do something that I love and be in a 100% appealing place. So Maui it is! Perfect place to stock up on rays before returning to Alaska.

What's new? Well, I guess that the biggest news is that Thomas got accepted into med-school at UW (in Seattle). Wow! I know! He got a phone call the day after his interview to let him know that it was a go! He amazes...but I'll say no more for fear of embarrassing him. It's nice to have plans and projects come together! We'll be spending Thomas' 1st year of med-school in Anchorage, then will be moving to Seattle for the remaining years. Fun times! I look forward to this new phase of our lives...and I'll take advantage of that time to go back to school myself!

(Thomas won't believe that I'm doing some blogging ;) )

Rose

3 comments:

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

CONGRATULATIONS Thomas!! Thats fabulous. We're so happy for you. Zoya & Patrick

Anonymous said...

congrats I know you will be a much better Doc. than your dad! Peace
philip sims

Anonymous said...

Send me an email Rose so i can have yours and Thomas' miss you guys. peace.
philipsims@windstream.net