This is our swimming pool- salty, sixty ft. and chemical free! I'm trying to teach Rose to swim without spreading her fingers (I will probably get in trouble for pointing this out to you, but hey, Rose doesn't write on the blog anyway! Stupid facebook.)
Cool photos!! Especially the underwater ones. I was made aware of the new blog post on Facebook. :) .... Sounds like Patrick and Thomas have the same feelings about Facebook. :) Looks like you guys are having a rockin' time! Thats great!!! Keep the photos and stories coming. So fun!!
2 comments:
I swim the same way. Rose may not write on the blog, but she posted a link on facebook. that's how I found you
Cool photos!! Especially the underwater ones. I was made aware of the new blog post on Facebook. :) .... Sounds like Patrick and Thomas have the same feelings about Facebook. :)
Looks like you guys are having a rockin' time! Thats great!!! Keep the photos and stories coming. So fun!!
Zoya
Post a Comment