
a rainbow eucalyptus tree, hard to believe something so colorful can be real


Here is Dave scaring some cows. Why would I put on a photo of Dave and cows you might ask? Because I prefer to only put up a few specific pictures that I feel are really nice quality or tell a story that I feel is important. But I realize some people just like cows. Like my farmer friends. And the whole point of this blog was so I wouldn't be such a control freak over the content. So I openly ask: what would you like to see??? Leave a comment and I will try to make it so. (though I will ignore you if you don't tell me who you are, or at least make up a good story about who it could be- for example: Who could say no to Barack Obama!).
4 comments:
How did you know I wanted to see cows? You guys are living quite an adventure. Super cool! How about an article about your daily routine on island life, if it's scheduled enough.
It's so awesome to see what adventure you two are currently doing. Thanks for starting another blog.
Keep the vegetables coming! I actually enjoy seeing what you guys have been able to grow. Perhaps throw in a few really weird veggies that I have never seen before. Perhaps a HUGE Kohlrabi.
Patrick
Hi Thomas - thanks for maintaining this blog and posting photos for all of us to see. I'm Jenny's mom, Ellen, and her dad and I are lovin' that you've included some pics of Jen and David. We'd like to see a photo of everyone who's currently working on the farm, maybe a camping-on-the-beach photo, anything from your Halloween night celebration.
You guys are doing your dreams -- MAGNIFICENT (:
Thanks for all your suggestions, we'll try to post photos of weird fruits/veggies, the whole group, and have an entry about our routine...good ideas!
Post a Comment