
proud master of his domain

on the way home, looking back at the long road behind

It became very hot down inside the crater, so I took off all my clothes except for my underwear and shoes, and was really enjoying myself. Then on the way back, right near the end, we ran into some people, and the guy offered to take our picture. Great! Then I look at the picture and realize that my junk is hanging out like crazy (sorry people), but this was after we passed several people giving me weird looks. So it goes...

afternoon sun really brought out the colors
2 comments:
OMIGOSH!!! TOO FUNNY! I laughed seriously outloud when I saw that photo. Great story. Great photo (scenery, that is!!) too!
Looks like you're having fun seeing the sights.
And thanks Rose for announcing the blog post update on Facebook! :)
Zoya
Too much junk, too much junk in yo' trunk!
Post a Comment